Welcome to Hurdec
Our objective is to facilitate people-centered development by strengthening the institutional and human resource capabilities of clients.
Human Resource Development Centre (HURDEC) Pvt Ltd was established as a management training and consulting organization in early 1990. Its mission is to facilitate people-centered development by strengthening capabilities of
- government agencies
- local bodies
- donor supported projects
- national and international NGOs
- the private sector
We work to influence policy reforms, strengthen institutions, enhance competencies and ensure organizational capacities.
We provide services and expertise in the fields of
- organization and institution development and capacity building
- project appraisal, evaluation and study
- project design and implementation support
- strategic review and planning
All of our services are always tailored to the specific needs and situation of the clients and the stakeholders: we do not.believe in ready-made solutions and blueprints, though we do rely and build our on generic knowledge, skills and experience related to the services.
We work with international development agencies, government agencies and local bodies, national and local civil society organizations, and the private sector in Nepal and abroad. Major international clients include:
- UN agencies (UNDP, ILO, UNICEF, UNFPA), the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, European Union, GiZ, DfID/UKAid, Danida, SDC, Helvetas, SwissContact, USAID (FHI, PSI, NDI, the Asia Foundation), SNV and INGOs (ZOA Refugee Care Cambodia, Care International, Plan International, JICA, Child Fund Japan, LWF).
- Ministry of Population and Health, Ministry of Federal Afffairs and Local Development, Ministry of Forestry and Soil Conservation, Ministry of Physical Planning and Housing, Ministry of Industries and National Planning Commission are the main government clients.
- Other clients are local bodies (District Development Committees and Village Development Committees), civil society organizations and private sectors across Nepal.